from November 8th: Preparation Phase
November 17th, 9 am to 1 pm: Online Attendence
until November 25th: Transfer Phase
There is a wide range of student&amp;amp;amp;#039;s expectations regarding consultation hours:
• receiving information/facts on formal procedures, examinations or topics
• seeking assistance for assignments, assessments or related questions
• lead an inspiring or intellectual discussion of topics
• development of specific action plans for projects
• receiving feedback on products, procedures etc.
Besides these standard consulting you might also be involved in supervising students (e.g. BA/MA thesis or laboratory work). The workshop will provide you with methods and techniques to approach and master these tasks. We will also focus on the difference between online and &amp;amp;amp;quot;live&amp;amp;amp;quot; consulting.
We will work with a practical approach, using your consulting situations for your learning.
• To participate you need a laptop or computer with audio / video function (microphone and camera). You also need a stable internet connection.
• You will receive an individual login code for the moodle course room for the workshop on 5 days prior to the online attendance date latest
• Preparation phase - prerequisite for participation: approx. 2 hours, on your own time: in the moodle course room you will find materials and tasks to prepare. If necessary, these tasks are supervised by the trainer.
• On the online attendance date, we will work together on interactive learning situations from 9:00 am to around 1:30 pm (short breaks)
• Transfer phase: approx. 2 hours, on your own time: in the moodle course room you will receive feedback, can ask further questions and exchange ideas with the trainer and the other participants.
This event can be credited with 8 working units in the competence field “Beraten und Begleiten” for the certificate “Kompetenzen für professionelle Hochschullehre” (Competencies for Professional University Teaching) of the Hochschuldidaktisches Netzwerks Mittelhessen (HDM).
// Dr. Eva Reichmann berät und begleitet bundesweit bei hochschuldidaktischen Themen und Fragen der Karriereplanung. Seit 2011 ist sie Inhaberin von beruf &amp;amp;amp;amp; leben GbR (gemeinsam mit Bianca Sievert).
The course is part of admission "Anmeldung mit Passwort: TC/CS: How to Organize and Conduct (Digital) Consultations Efficiently".
The following rules apply for the admission:
The enrolment is possible from 27.09.2021, 00:00 to 08.11.2021, 23:59.